Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Very First Youtube Video

Hey guys!! Today I just filmed and posted my very first Youtube video! AHHHHHHHHH!

This is something I've been wanting to do for so so so long. Makeup is the thing in my life that I am most passionate about, it's something that I want to share with the world, and I think Youtube is the best way to do that. I love Blogging, don't get me wrong, but I much prefer filming to writing. I won't stop writing here, I'm simply adding Youtube to my beauty world.

For my first video I wanted to do something simple, so I went with my Everyday Summer Makeup look! I've been wearing this look super often this summer, since it gives me a nice bronzy glow, yet doesn't feel like I've packed tons of product on my face!

It would mean the world to me if you could watch my new video and subscribe to my channel!



See you guys soon,
-Emily  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment