Monday, June 1, 2015

May Faves



It's that time of the month again! Here are the products I've been loving in May;

For my foundation I've been loving the Maybelline Matte and Poreless (shade 120), I have oily skin and it has been working really well at keeping me matte throughout the hot days here. Concealer wise, I have 2 loves this month Maybelline Master Conceal, which I set with the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder to give me a flawless undereye.




To bronze up my face and contour I've been using my tried and true Hoola Bronzer. My favorite product of the month though has to be the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. This gives my face the nicest, most natural glow ever and I am truly obsessed. I don't think I applied blush one time this month... is that weird? I guess I've been more into the bronzy look than the flushed healthy look.



Let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments!
-Emily  

No comments:

Post a Comment