Sunday, October 19, 2014

Online Beauty Haul!



 I have a confession...I am addicted to online shopping. I can spend hours finding solid deals online for all things fashion and beauty, and believe me I have found some amazing stuff! Keep on reading to see the latest damage I've done!




The first things I got this month was my Ipsy Glam Bag, I always love everything that comes in these bags and this month was no exception! This month I received NYC Big Bold Curl mascara, Starlooks lip gloss, Nicole by OPI nail polish, Ayres body butter, and Epice exfoliant. I can't wait to try all of these products out and if you guys want I can post a review on this months bag in another post!

The second order I receiver was from Hautelook, they always have amazing sales on products, but I always look at the beauty section. I've been wanting some new makeup brushes and foundation for a while not and what  bought exceeded my expectations! These Crown brushes and foundation are both amazing quality. I've used both almost every day since I received them and I'm still loving them!

Of course when I heard Zoella was coming out with Zoella Beauty I knew I had to get on that pronto, and that is exactly what I did! I ordered a makeup  bag, body lotion, and a bath and shower cream. The range smells amazing and I love every product I bought, I might have to go back and buy the other items in the range! Hopefully her range continues to grow so we can all have some more amazing smelling, great quality beauty products in our lives!

Thanks for reading about my insane shopping habits and until next time, 
-Emily ✿ ♥
Links:

8 comments:

  1. you got some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my rayban giveaway ends soon! click here if you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crown brushes look really good, I'll have to check them out!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Even a month later I still use the everyday xx

      Delete
  3. Completely agree about the zoella products they smell so good! Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, not too overpowering! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  4. Great buys :) I haven't got round to trying all of Zoella's things, because their always out of stock when I have the money -.- but I do have her Guinea pig makeup bag :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah that's the worst, I'm sure you'll be in luck soon :)

      Delete