Saturday, August 23, 2014

Welcome!

A Very Warm Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know a little about me. So let's start with the basics shall we?
My name is Emily, I'm 18 years old (almost 19!), I have 2 brothers, and I'm currently in cegep. I follow some beauty gurus, mostly on youtube, and I've learned SO much from them. They're my inspiration for starting this blog and I hope I do them justice!

Who knows WHAT my blog will contain, only the future will tell, but here are the things I want it to contain:
  • makeup advice, tips, looks, etc.
  • product reviews (makeup, skin care, hair)
  • life anecdotes
This is my first blog...ever. So it might be a little rough at first, but I swear to try my best and I hope it only get's better! Thanks for reading and I'll be back very soon! 

-Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment