Thursday, August 28, 2014

Current Music Obsession

The Franklin Electric


I am the type of person that when I fall in love with a band, an album, or even a single song, I will listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it. The band that currently holds the key to my heart and soul is The Franklin Electric. 

They are a Montreal-based alternative folk-pop band and are not incredibly popular, however, they certainly deserve to be. This album helped me through a rough time in my life and it will always hold a special place in my heart. This album, to me, is one that I can constantly return to, knowing it will bring me joy and happiness. It is simply a little slice of heaven.


The Franklin Electric's album "This Is How I Let You Down" is honestly perfection. There is not one song on this album that I dislike, can you name any album that has that?? Other than this one, I can't. 

My top 3 songs from this album are:
  • This is how I let you down
  • Old piano
  • Strongest man alive
I am no music expert, but for a first album, I would have to say that The Franklin Electric nailed it. I highly suggest you check them out, I doubt you will be disappointed!

Here are some links where you can find them and buy their music: 

Ps. I listened to this album while I wrote this ☺

-Emily
✿ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment